• Home
  • Download
  • Links
  • Photoplog
  • Blowfish Secret
  • Base64
  • Wordpress Salt
  • Contact
  • ROM
  • Skins
  • VIP
  • Tutorial
Wckediden - Mobile Tricks and Tweaks Community  

Go Back   Wckediden - Mobile Tricks and Tweaks Community > Wckediden Bulletin Announcements > Discussion Area > Digital Scoop
Reload this Page I tested the Pixel 11 Pro XL against the Pixel 8 Pro. Here?s why it?s time
Wckediden
Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices
Under Construction

WckedIDen Forum Renovations

WckedIDen is currently undergoing forum structure renovations. During this process, you may experience intermittent errors, unavailable pages, or temporary service interruptions.

Please be patient while we work to improve the forum. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.


Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Meet Our Staff
Search Forums
 
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Downloads
Advanced Search
Search Links
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts



Post New ThreadReply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-27-2026, 06:50 AM
phillynews215's Avatar
phillynews215 phillynews215 is offline   Thread Starter  
I'm A Community Feed Poster

  puertorico
 
Join Date: October 11th, 2009
Posts: 14,245
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
phillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuffphillynews215 Knows Their Stuff


View phillynews215's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynews215's Photo Album Add phillynews215's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Icon1 I tested the Pixel 11 Pro XL against the Pixel 8 Pro. Here?s why it?s time

I’ve defended Pixels for a few years now. Not because I’m beholden to any manufacturer, but because I genuinely appreciate the effort Google’s made to improve its phones. At one point, I was kicked off Team Pixel because I didn’t appreciate the early Tensor performance and thought the company was headed in the wrong direction.

The Pixel 8 Pro changed that perception for me, and it was the first time I felt Google could actually deliver on its vision for Pixel. I’ve been a fan of the phone ever since, and I’ve told people to resist the temptation to upgrade.




More...
Reply With Quote
phillynews215
View Public Profile
Visit phillynews215's homepage!
Find all posts by phillynews215
Post New ThreadReply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Rules


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Wckediden Community - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc. And Powered By phillyfinestserverstat a AI movement.
Template-Modifications by TMS
POWERED BY PHILLYFINESTSERVERSTAT WCKEDIDEN |- NEXTELELITE |- PPCTHEME |- IDENINSIDER